Thursday 11 December 2008

Christmas Soaps


I was taken a little by surprise this year about the amount of orders that have come in, and am determined to be a lot better prepared next year, but for now I am afraid that my blog has been somewhat neglected! I am also so glad to see that so many of my soap making and crafting friends are doing so well with Christmas sales.
I am pouring soaps freshly to order for the time being, and am managing to dispatch soap parcels within a few days of purchase. I have a few new designs, but I think I will save those for the New Year. I just cannot wait till Christmas week, when I will get chance to catch up on all the great blogs that I read!

3 comments:

Scarfmonsters said...

This week was a huge lesson to me. I think all of you soap makers are SOOO lucky you can batch make things. For me it's one at a time, lol! Happy Holidays!

Lomond Soap said...

Sue, so happy you have been busy this Xmas, you definatly deserve it! Long may it last :)
Imagine what next year will be like (yikes)

Mary Humphrey said...

Glad you have been busy! Wow...I have some reading to do here. Beautiful soap!