Tuesday 14 October 2008

Jogging

When I lost 2 and a half stone earlier this year, I was delighted of course. And now that the wright is slowly starting to creep back on again, I am less than pleased. So in addition to attending Bannatynes gym and classes I have decided to start running. I made my first attempt two days ago, and am still aching. I do not know why I am aching all over, as I only use my legs for running. I am going to try again today, maybe twice! I am also trying to swap my beloved cakes for salad sandwiches. We shall see....my target weight is 2 stones away......

2 comments:

Helen said...

Hey Sue, I had no idea about this great achievement. Well done you!! xx

Bluesaphire said...

Good luck with the diet,running and salad sandwhiches...i feel for you ((huggs!)) by the way you have been tagged and you just gotta follow through! :OP
http://sockmonkeyaddict.blogspot.com/