Sunday 7 June 2009

Gifts for Teachers


I have been busy re stocking my little online shops last month-it seems silly but I am kind of getting ready for Christmas in my mind as far as soap making goes. It was all a bit of a shock last year and I was overwhelmed rather by the orders I had. I am sorting out getting my labels printed for me, and things like that which make life easier. I am also starting to put together my packaging in a more organised and attractive way. I have also been thinking that teacher gifts may be a possible market towards the end of term, hopefully all those hard working teachers will be getting something nice from their grateful students :) I will be making some more of my ornate square soaps next week hopefully and I am really looking forward to that... That one there is Honey Galore a great favourite of mine!

1 comment:

Mary Humphrey said...

I do not think having Christmas in mind is silly at all. A few days ago I realized we have 3 months to go before September, when people start thinking about fall, and then holiday shopping. It comes quickly!