Saturday 27 June 2009

Oh! Yeehah! What have I done?!


Well I have been wishing for a while that I needn't make my soaps in the kitchen and spare room as we have very little space and my fella is a keen cook who doesn't appreciate any loss of space :)
so we have rather a battle of wills at times. Anyway today I aquired a workshop/office down at the farm where I run my grooming business, in fact its just nearby - so I am delighted today and looking forward to moving the whole operation to the farm. Of course I must get some photos and post them here as soon as I can so you can see , although it will be higgledy piggledy to begin with till I get used to my surroundings :) .

5 comments:

Mary Humphrey said...

YOU are going to spoil yourself, that is what you have done!!! :)

Joy said...

Oh Sue! I am so jealous. well done. xx
phone me. Have pm'd you my new phone number. xx

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Its what we all dream of!

The Lazy Lacquerist said...

Oh congrats! I'm dead jealous, can't wait to see the pics!

Lomond Soap said...

Very, very jealous Sue. I dream of having a dedicated place to "create" and to reclaim my house to live in ;-)
Can't wait to see your workshop.
Great news!